Fees & Payments
BosMUN XIII Conference Fees & Payment Information
Costs & Fees
To attend BosMUN, each delegation must pay a flat delegation fee plus an additional fee per delegate. For your convenience, we have three registration periods (early, regular, and late registration).
Please refer to the chart below for specific costs:
|Registration Period||Delegation Fee||Delegate Fee|
Early Registration (June 1 – August 11)
|$60 per school||$65 per delegate|
|Regular Registration (August 12 – November 10)||$60 per school||
$70 per delegate
|Late Registration (November 11 – December 31)||$60 per school||
$80 per delegate
We offer the option to pre-order BosMUN XIII t-shirts for your delegation during registration. If your delegates would like to bring home a souvenir from BosMUN XIII, this option will allow you to pre-purchase t-shirts at $10 each (compared to the conference cost of $15 each) and will guarantee that your desired shirt sizes will be available. T-shirts can be pre-ordered separately from your initial registration. The deadline to pre-order shirts at the reduced cost of $10 is Friday, December 13, 2013.
To pre-order shirts, either fill out the appropriate section with your school’s registration, or contact Prithvi Hingorani, Director-General, at email@example.com for all orders placed after registering your school.
We understand that the cost of attending BosMUN can be quite expensive with conference fees, hotel accommodations, and travelling expenses. Unfortunately, BosMUN cannot offer financial aid at this time. We encourage all delegations to look into local fundraising options to help offset the costs of attending BosMUN.
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding payment, please do not hesitate to contact Prithvi Hingorani, Director-General at firstname.lastname@example.org or Hilary Lyons, Secretary-General, at email@example.com. While we cannot offer financial aid, we are happy to discuss payment plans and other options to accommodate the needs of students and advisors.
Early and Regular Registration:
- Payments must be received or postmarked by 30 days from registration. Your payment deadline will be indicated on your school’s invoice.
- Schools will be charged an additional $50 late fee for each 30-day period that the fees are late.
- After 2 months (once late fees accrue to $100), the school will be presumed not to be coming; their account will be dropped and they must re-register if they wish to attend BosMUN XIII.
- During Late Registration, payments must be received or postmarked by 14 days from registration. Your payment deadline will be indicated on your school’s invoice.
- Schools will be charged an additional $50 late fee for each 7-day period that the fees are late.
- After 1 month, the school will be presumed not to be coming; their account will be dropped and they must re-register if they wish to attend BosMUN XIII.
All payments can be mailed to:
BosMUN XIII Conference
c/o BU International Affairs Association
PO Box 15223 Boston, MA 02215
While we strongly prefer that payments be made via check or money order, we can now accept payments via credit card. Please contact us for more information.
We understand that unforeseen circumstances may prevent your delegation from attending BosMUN. It is our policy that the delegation fee and 25% of the total delegate fees are non-refundable. Friday, December 13, 2013 is the final deadline for all refunds. After this date, no refunds will be permitted. For any questions regarding refunds please contact Prithvi Hingorani, Director-General, at firstname.lastname@example.org.